Monday 1 April 2019

LOOK WHO'S BACK

Hi guys!

I'm back, so i would to update you on what has been going on with me before that let me reintroduce myself, don't think i ever did anyways #smiles.

My name is Tochi and i am a blogger sometimes #wink, looking to take it more seriously though.
HNG Internship made me to remember all about my little romance with blogging #grin, so yea, I was an undergraduate when I started this blog and i honestly couldn't keep up with the data demand and that is why I abandoned this little blog of ours, it wasn't that I didn't want to continue, I just didn't have the financial capability of keeping up with the data consumption.

But I am back now, hopefully this time around, for good! We ride or die together #wink. This is a process, there are going to be some changes of course, I am a different person than I used to be, so there has been some interest's shifts #smiles, kindly be patient with me, I will surely get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment